Course: 1.4 miles running counter-clockwise. Start/Finish on Jefferson, Constitution, Independence, Chrysler - left, left, sweeper, left, right!
Directions to the course: From 101, exit at Marsh Road Eastbound and turn right onto Bayfront, and right on Chilco Street. From the Dumbarton Bridge (84), continue on Bayfront, left onto Chilco. Park in designated areas only. No on-street parking this year.
Registration: On-site registration is located on Jefferson and opens at 6:30am and closes 30 minutes before scheduled starting times. Please bring USAC license and photo ID. 2012 USAC license required (one-day license available at race for Women's CAT4 and Men's CAT5). Register online at USACycling.org.
Rules: Promoted under permit with USAC. All USAC rules apply. Free lap rule applies. Helmets required at all times at race site.
Prizes: All women's categories pay out cold, hard cash. All other categories are cash, merchandise, or gift cards.
The Menlo Park Grand Prix is a party for the whole family, celebrating bicycles and racing!
- NCNCA BikeReg.com Premier Series race (Pro/1/2, Women 1 / 2, Masters 35+ 1/2/3, Masters 45+ 1/2/3).
- NCNCA Masters Women's State Championship Race
- Full production elements by Pilarcitos Cyclesport, including truss, stage, podium, and sound system
- Racing announcing by Big Rick Cunningham with guest announcing by Michael Hernandez
- SRAM Neutral Support providing wheels and bikes!
- On-site EMTs (just in case).
- 80+ amazing staff + volunteers
- Free Kids' Fun Race - the Menlo Mini-Prix at 10:00am
- Bouncy house for the kids (or the kids at heart)
- Lots of fun at the sponsor expo (adjacent to the start/finish line)
- Full podium presentations for each race
- Sexy winners' jerseys provided by Pactimo!
- Free massage provided by the National Holistic Institute (NHI)
- Live results by Richard Brockie
- The national anthem sung by Team Velo Girls member Annie Gianakos
- Gourmet Food Trucks: Drip! Mobile Espresso, Curry Up Now, Kara's Cupcakes, Let's Be Frank Dogs, and Peter's Kettle Corn
- And the best-smelling porta-potties in California!